Hydrophilic fumed silica
AEROSIL® 300 is a hydrophilic fumed silica with a specific surface area of 300 m2/g.
- Paints and coatings
- HTV- and LSR (Liquid Silicone Rubber)
- Cable compounds and unsaturated polyester resins
- Adhesives and sealants
- Printing inks
- Rheology and thixotropy control of liquids, binders, polymers, etc.
- Optimal dispersion yields best results in pronounced thickening and thixotropy
- Reinforcement of HTV- and LSR (Liquid Silicone Rubber) at a high transparency level
- Excellent transparency in unsaturated polyester resins
Safety & Handling
Information concerning the safety of this product is listed in the corresponding Safety Data Sheet, which will be sent with the first delivery or upon updating. Such information is also available from Evonik Industries AG, Product Safety Department, E-MAIL email@example.com or can be downloaded from our homepage www.aerosil.com. We recommend to read carefully the safety data sheet prior to the use of our product.
Packaging and Storage
AEROSIL® 300 is supplied in multiple layer 10 kg bags. We recommend to store the product in closed containers under dry conditions and to protect the material from volatile substances. AEROSIL® 300 should be used within 2 years after production.