Hydrophilic fumed silica
AEROSIL® 200 is a hydrophilic fumed silica with a specific surface area of 200 m2/g.
- Paints and coatings
- Unsaturated polyester resins, laminating resins and gel coates
- HTV- and RTV-2K-silicone rubber
- Adhesives and sealants
- Printing inks
- Cable compounds and cable gels
- Plant protection
- Rheology and thixotropy control of liquid systems, binders, polymers, etc.
- Used as anti-settling, thickening and anti-sagging agent.
- Reinforcement of HTV- and RTV-2K silicone rubber.
- Improvement of free flow and anticaking characteristics of powders.
Safety & Handling
Information concerning the safety of this product is listed in the corresponding Material Safety Data Sheet, which will be sent with the first delivery or upon updating. Such information is also available from Evonik Industries AG, Product Safety Department, E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org or can be downloaded from our homepage www.aerosil.com. We recommend to read carefully the material safety data sheet prior to the use of our product.
Packaging and Storage
AEROSIL® 200 is supplied in multiple layer 10 kg bags. We recommend to store the product in closed containers under dry conditions and to protect the material from volatile substances. AEROSIL® 200 should be used within 2 years after production.